This course introduces IT professionals to Citrix MetaFrame Password Manager and prepares them to install, administer and support the product. Interactive instructor-led discussion and hands-on labs guidestudents through administrator tasks, preparing them to manage Citrix MetaFrame Password Manager deployments.
Students should take CTX-1223AI Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 3.0: Enterprise Edition Administration before taking this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for experienced IT professionals, such as server, network and systemadministrators familiar with Windows environments. Systems engineers, analysts, consultants andarchitects are also appropriate candidates for this course.
- Describe the functions, features, and benefits of Citrix MetaFrame Password Manager
- Define the architectural components and communication flow of the product
- Identify system requirements
- Install MetaFrame Password Manager in a MetaFrame Presentation Server environment
- Configure application definitions for Windows, Web and host-based applications
- Create and manage password generation policies and password sharing groups
- Configure and deploy agent settings
- Review the new features and benefits in MetaFrame Password Manager 2.5