This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to customize Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003. The workshop focuses on Web Parts, security, and the SharePoint Services object model.
Before attending this workshop, students must have working knowledge of the following: -ASP.NET-Web Services-Visual Basic or C# and Visual Studio
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This workshop is intended for experienced programmers who have a minimum of six months programming experience using Visual Studio .NET.
- Introduction to Web Parts for Microsoft SharePoint products and Technologies
- Adding Web Parts to Pages
- Using Web Part Templates in visual Studio .NET
- Web Parts as ASP.NET Custom Controls
- Connecting Web Parts
- Packaging and Deploying Web Parts
- Web part Security
- Exploring the Windows SharePoint Services Object Model
- Developing Web Parts Using Microsoft FrontPage 2003