CVPD-Java is a hands-on programming course teaching participant to extend the functionality of CVP Call Studio using the CVP Java API. Participants will learn to write, compile, deploy and maintain custom elements, say it smarts, and other components for Call Studio and VXML Server in the CVP environment. Participants must be familiar with Call Studio and know a small amount of Java or similar programming language.
Before taking this course, students should have a working knowledge of CVP Studio. Basic experience programming with Java or a similar programming language is also required.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Participants must be familiar with Call Studio and know a small amount of Java or similar programming language.
- Introduction to the Java API, its capabilities and limitations
- Practice creating every different Java component to extend Studio (see below)
- Introduction to Voice Elements and their complexity
- This course is applicable to any version of CVP and Studio.
- Hands-On Programming Topics