Loading Course Schedule...
CWS-215 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud eLearning Access
$4,500.00 USDAdd to cart
This foundational administration course covers the aspects of installing, configuring and managing a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 environment, how to manage an on-premises Citrix solution and migrate from an on-premises solution to cloud using the Citrix Cloud management plane. This course will teach you how to deploy, install, configure, setup profile management, configure policies, printing and basic security features for on-premises Virtual Apps and Desktop solution building, and then migrating to Citrix Cloud.
This course requires basic knowledge of AD, Windows, Storage, Networking and little to no previous experience with the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 version; however, Citrix recommends completing the free Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Introduction bundle at elearning.citrix.com.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Built for experienced IT Professionals who want to be familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and esktops 7 in an on-premises environment and Citrix Cloud. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the end user workspace and overall health and performance of the solution.
- Architecture Overview
- Deploy the Site
- The Apps and Desktops Images
- Provision and Deliver App and Desktop Resources
- Provide Access to App and Desktop Resources
- Manage the User Experience
- Published App and Desktop Presentation and Management
- Manage Printing for User Sessions
- Citrix Profile Management
- Manage the Site
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Basic Security Considerations
- Monitor the Site
- Introduction to Supporting and Troubleshooting Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Migrate To Citrix Cloud
- Citrix Analytics