In this course you will learn how to create a new Citrix DaaS deployment and how to migrate to Citrix DaaS from an on-premise Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. Get hands-on as the course guides you through the architecture, communications, management, installation, and configuration of Citrix DaaS on Citrix Cloud and resource locations that the host apps and desktops for your users. This course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to not only understand, manage, and delivery successfully, but also to make well-informed planning decisions along the way.
It is recommended that attendees have a strong foundational knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop operating systems, and Active Directory, Policies, Profiles, Networking and Hypervisors.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for administrators and engineers.
- Introduction to Citrix Daas
- Planning – Citrix DaaS Architecture, Security, and Operations
- Planning – Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Planning – Citrix DaaS Resource Locations
- Active Directory, Authentication, and Authorization
- Planning – Provisioning VDA Workloads and Delivering Resources
- Planning – Provide Access in Citrix Cloud
- Planning – Citrix DaaS Administration
- Planning – Public Cloud Considerations
- Planning – Migrating to Citrix DaaS from Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Manage – Operations and Support in Citrix Cloud