Learn to deploy and manage your Citrix DaaS deployment on Microsoft Azure. Gain the skills to plan your machine catalog and virtual machine design based in Microsoft’s public cloud and get hands-on practice deploying those machines using Machine Creation Services. You will also learn about additional Azure considerations including maintenance and power management which are critical in a cloud environment. For remote access, you will learn to configure Citrix StoreFront and Citrix Gateway on the Azure platform. This course focuses on Microsoft Azure as a Citrix Cloud resource location however concepts are relevant to both Citrix Cloud and fully managed Citrix DaaS sites.
It is recommended that attendees have a strong foundational knowledge of Citrix DaaS.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for administrators and engineers.
- Introduction to Citrix Daas on Microsoft Azure
- Planning – Citrix DaaS Resource Location on Microsoft Azure
- Planning – Microsoft Azure Overview
- Planning – Deploying Citrix DaaS on Microsoft Azure
- Planning – Provide Access to End Users
- Rollout – Citrix DaaS Deployment on Microsoft Azure
- Managing – Citrix DaaS Workloads on Microsoft Azure
- Optimize – Citrix DaaS on Microsoft Azure