In this course you will learn how to create a new Citrix DaaS deployment on Citrix Cloud, with a resource location on Microsoft Azure. You will also learn how to migrate to Citrix DaaS from an on-premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. Get hands-on as the course guides you through the architecture, communications, management, installation, and configuration of Citrix DaaS on Citrix Cloud and a Microsoft Azure resource location that will host apps and desktops for your users. This course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills, to not only understand, manage, and deliver successfully, but also to make well-informed planning decisions along the way.
It is recommended that attendees have a strong foundational knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop operating systems, and Active Directory, Policies, Profiles, Networking and Hypervisors.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for administrators and engineers.
- Introduction to Citrix Daas
- Planning – Citrix DaaS Architecture, Security, and Operations
- Planning – Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Planning – Citrix DaaS Resource Locations
- Active Directory, Authentication, and Authorization
- Planning – Provisioning VDA Workloads and Delivering Resources
- Planning – Provide Access in Citrix Cloud
- Planning – Citrix DaaS Administration
- Planning – Public Cloud Considerations
- Planning – Migrating to Citrix DaaS from Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Manage – Operations and Support in Citrix Cloud
- Introduction to Citrix Daas on Microsoft Azure
- Planning – Citrix DaaS Resource Location on Microsoft Azure
- Planning – Microsoft Azure Overview
- Planning – Deploying Citrix DaaS on Microsoft Azure
- Planning – Provide Access to End Users
- Rollout – Citrix DaaS Deployment on Microsoft Azure
- Managing – Citrix DaaS Workloads on Microsoft Azure
- Optimize – Citrix DaaS on Microsoft Azure