Loading Course Schedule...
Designed for experienced IT professionals, this course builds on the foundational implementation and management skills introducing scalability, redundancy and security configurations. You will learn techniques to investigate many of the common issues that can affect environment health and how to solve issues more effectively in the advanced troubleshooting section. You will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-location environments with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, and HDX.
Strong foundational knowledge of: Windows Server and Desktop operating systems. Active Directory, Policies, Profiles, Networking and Hypervisors. Previous administrative experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Deployment and Administration.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
- Introduction to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Configuration
- Planning: Redundancy and Scalability
- Planning: Virtual Apps and Desktops Environment with Multiple Locations
- Planning: Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Planning: Advanced Authentication Methods
- Planning: App and Data Security
- Planning: Virtual Delivery Agent Security Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot Delivery Controller Issues
- Troubleshoot Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) Registration Issues
- Troubleshoot HDX Connection Issues