Loading Course Schedule...
Learn how to navigate the move from Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x on-premises to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud. Get hands-on as the course guides you through the architecture, communications, management, installation, and configuration of Citrix Cloud and the Cloud Connector. Learn about the services available in Citrix Cloud with a focus on the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service. If you are planning a move to Citrix Cloud or starting out anew, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to understand, manage, and deliver successfully. In this course you will not only learn how to migrate from an on-premises solution to using the Citrix Cloud management plane, but also considerations for moving workloads to public clouds.
Before taking this course, you should have Foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is built for IT Professionals who are responsible for migrating or supporting some or all of their on-premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops infrastructure to the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud.
- Introduction to Citrix Cloud
- Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Introduction to the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Managing the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Providing Access in Citrix Cloud
- Operations and Support in Citrix Cloud
- Public Cloud Considerations
- On-Premises Migration to the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service