Loading Course Schedule...
Navigate the move from an on-premises environment into Citrix Cloud and learn to deploy resource locations onto Microsoft Azure. Learn the architecture, communications, and management of Citrix Cloud and the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service and then migrate existing infrastructure and settings into Citrix Cloud. If you are planning a move to Citrix Cloud or starting out anew, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to understand, manage, and deliver successfully. Plan machine catalog and virtual machine design based in Microsoft’s public cloud and deploy those machines using Machine Creation Services. Learn to configure the access layer as a service within Citrix Cloud, as managed machines in your datacenter, or on the Azure platform. This course covers Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Current Release and Citrix Cloud service.
Before taking this course, you should have experience deploying and managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x in on-premises environment and basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform including:
- Virtual machine management
- Azure Resource Manager portals
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x in an on-premises environment moving to the Citrix Cloud and deploying their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops workloads on Microsoft Azure.
- Introduction to Citrix Cloud
- Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Introduction to the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Managing the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Providing Access in Citrix Cloud
- Operations and Support in Citrix Cloud
- Public Cloud Considerations
- On-Premises Migration to the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on Azure Overview
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Integration with Azure Active Directory
- Connecting to Microsoft Azure
- Deploying Apps and Desktops using Machine Creation Services
- Providing Access to End Users
- Maintaining Infrastructure and VDAs in Microsoft Azure
- Plan for a Successful POC