Loading Course Schedule...
Get more value out of your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops investment through the use of Workspace Environment Management, Application Layering and advanced features. You’ll leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-zone environments spanning multiple locations with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers and HDX. You’ll gain the skills to improve logon times, user personalization and resource performance through Workspace Environment Management. Also, learn to optimize management of your app and desktop images by building and deploying App Layers with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops.
Before taking this course, students should have a strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x. Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the CXD-210 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x Administration (PT15288).
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is built for experienced IT Professionals working with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects responsible for the end user workspace, app and desktop images and overall health and performance of the solution.
- Intermediate FlexCast Management Architecture (FMA)
- Workspace Environment Management (WEM) (Extended Module)
- StoreFront Optimization and Routing
- HDX and Multimedia
- App Layering (Full day module)
- Supporting and Troubleshooting
- Connecting to Microsoft Azure
- Deploying Apps and Desktops using Machine Creation Services
- Providing Access to End Users
- Maintaining Infrastructure and VDAs in Microsoft Azure
- Plan for a Successful POC