This advanced 5-day training course covers design principles for creating a practical Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops virtualization solution. As part of this training you will assess existing environments and explore different scenarios to link business requirements to design decisions. This course follows the Citrix Consulting approach to design and covers the key design decisions through lecture, lab exercises, and interactive discussions. You will also learn about additional considerations and advanced configurations for multi-location solutions and disaster recovery planning. This training will help you prepare for the Citrix Certified Expert in Virtualization (CCE-V) exam.
This course requires extensive experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x as well as experience with Citrix Gateway and supporting infrastructure.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is built for IT Professionals with significant experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x as well as supporting infrastructure. If you are responsible for the environment design and overall health or guiding others through the process (as a consultant), you should consider taking this training.
- Design Methodology and Readiness Assessment
- User Location and Connectivity
- Access Architecture and Store Design
- Access Scalability, Redundancy and Security
- Image Management Strategy and Design
- Application Delivery
- Personalization Design
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site and Administrative Design
- Physical Resource Design
- High-Availability and Multi-Location Solutions
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Design