Loading Course Schedule...
In this course, attendees learn how to use data mining to find advanced patterns in their data, and perform predictions based on the patterns found using SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services. This is a high-end course, enabling students to go beyond simple usage of wizards. In-depth understanding of the data mining algorithms, how they are built and how they work, is provided.
Before attending this course, it is recommended that students have the following skills:At least moderate experience with data warehousing, reporting and On-Line Analytical ProcessingFamiliarity with the Transact-SQL languageKnowledge of a .NET language like C# or VB.NET is welcome as well.The following courses are recommended as a learning path to this course:Transact-SQL FundamentalsBI Boot Camp 2008 R2 or BI Immersion 2012.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for business intelligence application developers, advanced database administrators, and advanced analysts.
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Understanding the Data
- Data Preparation
- Data Mining Algorithms, Part 1
- Data Mining Algorithms, Part 2
- Data Mining Algorithms, Part 3
- Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Language
- Integration with SQL Server BI Suite
- Data Mining with Excel
- Analyzing Texts
- Developing Data Mining Applications
- Administering Data Mining Models