Loading Course Schedule...
This course covers the planning and implementation of a Db2 for z/OS data sharing group on a parallel sysplex mainframe cluster.
Students should be familiar with the Db2 for z/OS mainframe environment, with production experience with Db2 for z/OS Version 7 or beyond.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for experienced Db2 professionals responsible for planning and implementing a Db2 data sharing group.
z/OS Parallel Sysplex Overview
- Db2 Data Sharing Introduction
- Planning for Db2 Data Sharing
- Db2 Data Sharing Mechanic
- Installation and Migration
- Db2 Data Sharing Commands
- Db2 Data Sharing Enhancements
- Db2 Data Sharing Considerations for Distributed Database Processing
- Introduction to Db2 Data Sharing Performance