This comprehensive hands-on course is a must for new application developers or developers who are new to Salesforce. Participants will learn how to use the declarative "clicks not code" capabilities of the Lightning platform to create custom applications and customize existing applications. Build your knowledge of objects, fields, UI customization, automation tools, security, app deployment, and more!
There are no prerequisites for this course.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Ideal for programmers and point-and-click developers who want to understand the declarative development tools available on the platform.
- Building Your Data Model
- Profiles and Permissions
- Controlling Access to Records
- Building Your User Interface
- Record Types
- Introducing Business Logic
- Monitoring Processes
- Preserving Data Quality
- Automating with Lightning Process Builder and ::Workflow
- Automating Business Processes with Approvals
- Automating Business Processes Using Flow
- Save Order of Execution
- Auditing Processes
- Deploying Your App
- Data Management
- Reports and Dashboards
- Deciding When Declarative Isn't Enough