Databases, Business Intelligence & Data Science
Data Science & AI
Deep Learning With BigDL
Let us know if you would like a date for this course added to our schedule
This course introduces Deep Learning concepts and BigDL library to students.
The abundance of data and affordable cloud scale has led to an explosion of interest in Deep Learning. Intel has released an excellent library called BigDL to open-source, allowing state-of-the-art machine learning done at scale
- Basic knowledge of Python language and Jupyter notebooks is assumed.
- Basic knowledge of Linux environment would be beneficial
- Some Machine Learning familiarity would be nice, but not necessary
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Developers, Data analysts, and data scientists.
• Introduction to Deep Learning
- Introducing BigDL
- BigDL Execution Model
- Single Layer Linear Perceptron Classifier With BigDL
- Hidden Layers: Intro to Deep Learning
- High level BigDL: the Pipeline API and Dataframes
- Convolutional Neural Networks in BigDL
- Tensorflow and Caffe Models in BigDL
- Recurrent Neural Networks in BigDL
- Long Short Term Memory (LSTM) in BigDL