Loading Course Schedule...
This course teaches students how to implement a Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager V2 solution in an organization. The course also discusses how to install, configure, and deploy VMM.
Before attending this course, students must have technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: -Windows Server 2000/2003 System Administration-Basic understanding of System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) (optional) -Server Virtualization using Virtual Server 2005, Virtual PC, or VMWare -Operating knowledge of System Center Operations Manager 2007
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed fro Consultants or Integrators planning on doing Enterprise VMM implementations and advanced VMM administrators.
- Installing System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Configuring VM Hardware, Hosts, and User Roles
- Configuring the VMM Self-Service Portal and Library
- Deploying and Managing VMs
- Converting from Physical or Virtual Platforms
- Deploying Highly Available VMs
- Managing Virtual Machine Checkpoints and Updates
- Implementing Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Jobs