At the end of this half-day clinic, the students will have a high-level understanding of the deployment options for Microsoft Windows Vista operating system and 2007 Microsoft Office System Client Products.
To get the most out of this clinic, students should have one year experience with Office system technologies, one year experience with Windows client and server operating systems and experience installing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft Office technologies.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
The primary audience for this clinic is the IT Professional who generally works with both Windows and Office technologies.
- Windows Vista Deployment Scenarios
- Windows Vista Installation Technologies Overview
- Planning a Windows Vista Deployment
- Windows Vista Deployment Tools
- Windows Vista Deployment Options
- Planning for a 2007 Office System Client Deployment
- Migrating From Previous Versions of Office
- Understanding the 2007 Office Setup Architecture
- Customizing and Implementing the 2007 Office System Client