Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to deploy and manage a SharePoint Portal Server 2003 infrastructure. The student will learn skills that enable the student to deploy and manage a SharePoint Portal Server 2003 infrastructure as well as guide end users in their use of the product. This course is not intended to provide detailed design skills, but will cover planning skills at a level sufficient to enable decision making for the implementation process.
Before attending this course, students must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, successful completion of the Windows Server 2003 core curriculum for MCSAs, working knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS) working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS) and successful completion of Course 2552A: Designing, Planning, and Managing a Windows SharePoint Services Infrastructure or working knowledge of Windows Sharepoint Services.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The audience operates in medium to very large computing environments that use the Windows 2003 Server operating system.
- Introduction to Microsoft Office Sharepoint Portal Server 2003
- Deploying Sharepoint Portal Server on a Single Server
- Configuring Sharepoint Portal Server on a Single Server
- Planning the Data Taxonomy for Sharepoint Portal Server
- Managing Sharepoint Portal Server Sites
- Managing Sharepoint Portal Server
- Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery for Sharepoint Portal Server