Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to deploy and manage a Windows Sharepoint Services infrastructure. The student will learn skills that enable the student to deploy and manage a Windows Sharepoint Services infrastructure as well as guide end users in their use of the product. This course is not intended to provide detailed design skills, but will cover planning skills at a level sufficient to enable decision making for the implementation process.
Before attending this course, students must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, successful completion of the Windows Server 2003 core curriculum for MCSAs, working knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS) and working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS).
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
The audience operates in medium to very large computing environments that use the Windows 2003 Server operating system.
- Introduction to Windows Sharepoint Services
- Installing and Configuring Windows Sharepoint Services
- Administering and Managing Windows Sharepoint Services
- Administering Windows Sharepoint Services Sites
- Enhancing Collaboration with Windows Sharepoint Services