Sexual Harassment prevention training is an important element of an organization's overall human resource initiative. This training helps managers follow practical guidelines to prevent sexual harassment within the corporate culture, provide a safe and positive workplace, and reduce potential legal claims.This program is designed to equip managers with strategies and techniques for creating a culture where sexual harassment is prevented or managed according to guidelines.This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2-4 Hours/Lecture & Lab
For all Managers and staff
- Recognize the legal definition of sexual harassment
- Differentiate between situations that satisfy the legal definition, and those that do not
- Identify reactions to sexual harassment
- Apply strategies and techniques to prevent sexual harassment
- Help employees make good choices
- Create a respectful workforce