Loading Course Schedule...
This two-day course is designed to provide you with tools, templates and a lexicon for developing and implementing a performance measurement framework that is used to support planning, priority setting and investment decisions. Through robust and useful results framework and performance information profiles, you’ll learn techniques for supporting the Government's Results and Delivery Agenda.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for policy analysts, program officers, results-based management subject-matter experts, executives, managers and those working in audit and program evaluation.
Building buy-in and engaging executives
- Establishing a foundation for delivery
- Educating the organization on performance measurement principles, rules and conventions
- Mapping the program logic
- Arriving at the critical few indicators
- Building a balanced performance framework
- Linking resources to results
- Understanding the delivery challenge
- Building strong plans to deliver on aspirations and target metrics
- Putting in place routines to drive delivery
- Creating an irreversible delivery culture