Learn the fundamentals of API Design and the out-of-the-box capabilities offered by Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform. This course features a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental materials to show you how to design, build, secure, deploy, and manage API solutions.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Developers, architects, or engineers responsible for the solutioning, design, implementation, or management of APIs, API products, or digital products that leverage APIs.
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform.
- Develop a good understanding of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform terminology and organizational model. Interact with Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform.
- Solve scenarios by leveraging APIs, recommended practices, and an API-first strategy.
- Understand and put in practice the API lifecycle.
- Identify capabilities available to secure, scale, and manage APIs and API products