Design, develop, and deploy applications on GCP. This course was formerly titled “Developing Solutions with Google Cloud Platform” (CPD200). In this course, application developers learn how to design, develop, and deploy applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn how to use GCP services and pre-trained machine learning APIs to build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications.
To get the most benefit from this course, participants should have the following prerequisites: Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or have equivalent experience, working knowledge of Node.js and basic proficiency with command line tools and Linux operating system environments.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for application developers who want to build cloud-native applications or redesign existing applications that will run on Google Cloud Platform.
- Use best practices for application development.
- Choose the appropriate data storage option for application data.
- Implement federated identity management.
- Develop loosely coupled application components or microservices.
- Integrate application components and data sources.
- Debug, trace, and monitor applications.
- Perform repeatable deployments with containers and deployment services.
- Choose the appropriate application runtime environment; use Google Container
- Engine as a runtime environment and later switch to a no-ops solution with Google App Engine Flex.