This course empowers you to develop scalable, performant LookML (Looker Modeling Language) models that provide your business users with the standardized, ready-to-use data that they need to answer their questions. Upon completing this course, you will be able to start building and maintaining LookML models to curate and manage data in your organization’s Looker instance.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have a basic understanding of SQL, Git, and the Looker business user experience. For learners with no previous experience as data explorers in Looker, it is recommended to first complete Analyzing and Visualizing Data in Looker.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from this course include:
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers
- Suitable for all management levels leading Product, Projects, Programs, Operations, Line of Business, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management interested in how Google Cloud can support their business transformation
- Participants reasonably new to cloud technology.
- Introduction to Looker and LookML
- Creating Dimensions and Measures
- Project Version Control
- Model Files
- Derived Tables
- Caching and Datagroups