This Hyperledger training course is designed for developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive on Hyperledger Fabric v1.4. This course has been created to walk you through Chaincode Development, Testing, and Deployment for a Hyperledger Fabric Network catering specifically toward Golang written Chaincode (Fabric’s original Chaincode Language) . Additionally as an Application Developer you will learn how to write, and prepare Client Applications using the most mature Standard Development Kit in Hyperledger Fabric, NodeJS. This course has been meticulously put together and taught by world-class subject matter experts. The live training expert will walk you through both overview topics and deep dive topics, such as steps to integrate/develop an application with Hyperledger Fabric v1.4. There are use cases, proof of concepts, as well as interactive lab work about the concepts.
This course is highly technical in nature and would require the student to be comfortable with coding. To prepare for the class all students MUST:
- Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric Component Structure & purposes
- Knowledgeable on Golang Basics & Node JS basics
- Minimal Command Line Interface Familiarity
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This instructor-led Hyperledger training course is designed for developers and who want to take a comprehensive deep dive on Hyperledger Fabric v1.4.
- Introduction to Blockchain
- How Blockchain Works
- Introduction To Hyperledger Fabric
- Getting Started With Fabric Model
- Architecture Of Hyperledger Fabric
- Introduction To Hyperledger Explorer
- Introduction to Hyperledge Composer
- Hyperledger Composer Playground