Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum & DevOps
DevOps & Continuous Integration
This course prepares students for the role of DevOps test engineer. A DevOps test engineer is an individual accountable for testing software in a DevOps environment. A DevOps test engineer creates and manages test strategies, test infrastructures, test tools, test automation, and analysis.
Optional exam prep: prepares the student to successfully pass the 90 minute, multiple choice; Blooms Taxonomy levels 1, 2 and 3 exam which leads to the DevOps Test Engineer (DTE) SM certificate.
Before taking this course, students should have taken the DevOps Foundation course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for:
- Anyone involved or interested in learning about DevOps Test strategies and automation
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Testers and Quality Assurance Teams Software Engineers and DevOps Engineers IT Managers
- Project Managers Lab staff
- Release Managers and delivery staff Maintenance and support staff
- Anyone involved in testing tool selection
- DevOps Testing Concepts and Terminology
- DevOps Test Engineering Strategies
- Test Planning Best Practices
- Test Automation Best Practices
- Test Management and Analysis Best Practices
- Sample Exam and Answer Key
- Taxonomy/Glossary of Terms