In order to maintain the high integrity of our certification exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (i.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the guide of a committee of subject matter experts. This approach ensures that our exams offer academic difficulty, as well as, “real world” applications. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall “Cut Score” for each exam form. To ensure each form adheres to assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 85%.
Students should attend Official Network Security Training by EC-Council: If a candidate has completed an official EC-Council training either at an Accredited Training Center, via the iClass platform, or at an approved academic institution, the candidate is eligible to attempt the relevant EC-Council exam without going through the application process. Attempt the Exam without Official EC-Council Training: In order to be considered for the EC-Council CNDv2 exam without attending official network security training, the candidate must have at least 2 years of work experience in the Information Security domain and submit an eligibility application form along with a USD 100.00 non-refundable fee.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
CNDv2 is for those who work in the network administration/cybersecurity domain in the capacity of Network Administrator/Engineer, Network Security Administrator/Engineer/Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineer, Security Analyst, Network Defense Technician, Security Operator. CNDv2 is for all cybersecurity operations roles and anyone who looking to want to build their career in cybersecurity.
- Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Administrative Network Security
- ::Technical Network Security
- Network Perimeter Security
- Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices
- Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Administrative Application Security
- Data Security
- Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence