We are in the communication era, but many lack the communication skills. The art of communicating is to create impact with words, body language, and style. This seminar will give you the confidence to face any type of situation. This workshop is very interactive and dynamic. Games, role-playing and case studies are built in to develop the participant's skills quickly. The handout is user friendly and it is agreat tool for personal refreshment.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Project Managers, Management Staff and Employees.
- Communication process
- Types of communication
- Understand the links between communication and behavior
- Styles of communicators
- How to read between the lines
- How to make the message effective
- Creating impact
- Tools for improving the communication skills
- The effective meeting
- How to be an active listener
- Building credibility
- Get win/win results
- How to say no politely
- How to receive and give criticism
- The Etiquette of communicating
- Mistakes to avoid