This training course covers a wide range of integration solutions based on proven enterprise integration patterns that will aid the students in designing the architecture of complex interconnected business systems.
Prior to taking this course, participants should have general understanding of Enterprise IT technologies.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for IT architects and designers who want to learn about Enterprise Integration Patterns and Solutions.
- SOA Fundamentals
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Data Patterns
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Introduction to IBM Integration Designer (IID) v8.0
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Patterns
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Patterns
- Master Data Management
- EA Lessons Learned and Anti-Patterns
- API Management
- REST Service
- Introduction to JAX-RS
- Designing a RESTful Service
- Defining the Cloud
- Cloud Services
- AWS Simple Storage Service
- Designing Cloud Solutions
- AWS Solution Architecture Patterns