This course explores the hardening of a RHEL Linux System. The current version is B00.
Prior to taking this course, students should have the Knowledge equivalent to the "Linux Fundamentals" (PT6795) course and the "Enterprise Linux Systems Administration" (PT9992) course.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those wanting to learn the hardening of a RHEL Linux System.
- Scanning, Probing, and Mapping Vulnerabilities
- Tracking security updates and software maintenance
- Manage The Filesystem
- Securing the Filesystem
- Manage Special Permissions
- Manage File Access Controls
- Monitor for Filesystem Changes
- Manage User Accounts
- Password Security and PAM
- Using FreeIPA for Centralized Authentication
- Log File Administration
- Accountability with Kernel Auditd
- Securing Services