Loading Course Schedule...
You require a workload automation product to service your cross-platform application workloads and enterprise-wide dependencies. ESP Workload Automation is a mainframe-hosted workload automation product that enables you to do this through event-based automation, workload prioritization, dynamic critical path analysis, and real-time alerting. This course provides you with the basic skills required to monitor and manage cross-platform workloads and enterprise-wide schedules. You will learn how to create and customize applications, monitor and control workflow, and create procedures to perform complex processing. You will also apply variables to create standard reusable processes and create alerts to determine responses to a set of workload conditions.
- A basic understanding of TSO or ISPF
- A basic knowledge and understanding of how jobs are scheduled in a production environment
- Completion of the ESP Workload Automation web-based training (WBT). The concepts from the WBTs are reinforced in this ILT.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for:
- Job Scheduler
- Job Management Service Manager
- System Administrator
- Data Administrator
- Describe ESP Workload Automation
- Create Events
- Understanding Applications
- Understanding Procedures
- Using Variables to Automate Your Workload
- Working with Resources
- Customizing Applications
- Customizing Views to Monitor Your Workloads
- Monitoring and Controlling Your Workload
- Generating Reports