At the end of this 90-minute clinic, the students will have a basic understanding of the features and technologies new to the 2007 Microsoft(r) Office system. Students will experience many of the integration points of the 2007 Microsoft Office system and understand how work is made easier through the seamless interaction of the products they know and use.
To get the most out of this clinic, students should have a general awareness of Microsoft Office system products and technologies.
1/2 Day/Lecture & Lab
The primary audience for this clinic is the early adopter information worker and business decision maker anticipating deployment of the 2007 Microsoft Office system.
- Creating Professional Documents Effortlessly by Using Office Word 2007
- Analyzing Information by Using Office Excel 2007
- Using Charts to Communicate Information
- Creating Dynamic Presentations
- Managing E-Mail, Notes, and Tasks
- Sharing Your Work Confidently
- Sharing and Reusing Presentations
- Connecting to Information by Using Offline Document Libraries and Office Groove 2007
- Importing Forms by Using the Form Import Wizard in Office InfoPath 2007
- Configuring a Document Approval Workflow
- Configuring Information Management Policies