This course gives networking professionals a functional understanding of the BIG-IP DNS system as it is commonly used. The course covers configuration and ongoing management of the BIG-IP DNS system, and includes a combination of lecture, discussion, and hands-on labs.
Administering BIG-IP; TCP/IP Addressing and Routing, WAN/LAN elements; and Data Center Server redundancy concepts.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of BIG-IP DNS systems.
- Final Configuration Projects
- Introducing the Domain Name System (DNS) and BIG-IP DNS
- Accelerating DNS Resolution
- Implementing Intelligent DNS Resolutions
- Using LDNS Probes and Metrics
- Load Balancing Intelligent DNS Resolution
- Monitoring Intelligent DNS Resources
- Advanced BIG-IP DNS Topics
- Setting Up the BIG-IP System