F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM) is a flexible, high-performance access and security solution that provides unified global access to your business-critical applications and networks. In this class you will learn skills to install, configure, and manage the F5 BIG-IP APM system.
Prior to taking this course, students should have the following skills:Administering BIG-IPBasic familiarity with authentication mechanisms (e.g. LDAP, Active Directory)Webserver technologies (e.g. HTTP, HTML).
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP APM System.
- Setting up the BIG-IP System
- APM Traffic Processing
- APM Access Policies and Profiles
- APM Portal Access
- APM Network Access
- APM Access Control Lists
- APM Application Access & Webtops
- BIG-IP LTM Concepts
- Web Application Access for LTM
- APM Macros and Authentication Servers
- Client-Side Endpoint Security
- Session Variables and iRules
- APM Advanced Topics
- APM Configuration Project
- Additional Training and Certification