Loading Course Schedule...
The FileNet Advanced Image Services course provides detailed training on advanced administration techniques, troubleshooting, utilities and maintenance functions. This course is designed to provide administrators the knowledge they require to more autonomously support production image services implementations. This includes a myriad of subjects including use of advanced tools such as 911, vwtool, nch_tool, and ipc_tool.
-Advanced operating system administration skills including performance tuning-Intermediate database knowledge including query structures, performance tuning, and troubleshooting-3-5 years of IS systems administration experience-Familiarity with disaster recovery technologies and techniques-Comfort working in a command-line driven environment is necessary
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
The course material assumes hands-on experience administering a production IS system. Students should have attended basic IS administration training, have a working knowledge of FileNet support procedures, and basic troubleshooting and analysis skills. The course material is very technical.
- Review of IS architecture and components
- IS Administrator tools (advanced)
- IS Utilities
- A review of IS components, how they scale and how they interact including NCH, IP, and use of NCH_Tool
- Review of server-side processes and daemons, PPM, and RPC
- System monitoring using PPMOI and logging
- Use of workflow queues and WQS_tool
- The 911 utility
- Backup using EBR including EBR scripting (includes on-line and off-line backup)
- OSAR maintenance, management, and performance
- System performance analysis