Loading Course Schedule...
Content Federation Services for Image Services (CFS-IS) Administration introduces the core skills required to manage an implementation of the CFS-IS connector for IBM Image Services (IS) and Content Engine (CE) 4.x.
-Basic operating system administration skills (how to check logs, troubleshoot errors etc)-Experience working with computers and Networks-Familiarity with IBM FileNet P8 architecture is required-Students must have completed the P8 Platform Administration 4.x course
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The course material assumes some experience with FileNet P8 and IS Administration, and experience in their respective administration components and tools.
- High level review of P8 BPM architecture as related to CFS-IS
- How CFS-IS is used to expand the capabilities of P8
- How to properly plan a CFS-IS implementation
- Using CFS-IS to federate IS and CE content
- Metadata synchronization in CFS-IS and its limitations
- How to configure CFS-IS to work with pre-existing IMS content