Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides the basic skills a technical administrator will require to implement and maintain a FileNet Image Services system. The course covers IS architecture, components, and design. Labs are conducted providing experience in implementing document classes and related structures, managing content stored in the system and routine system maintenance and performance concerns.
-Basic operating system administration skills (how to check logs, troubleshoot errors etc)-Basic database knowledge (ability to use administrative tools to access the database, read logs, and an understanding of SQL queries)-Experience working with computers and Networks-Experience with Active Directory or LDAP applications-Familiarity with IBM FileNet P8 architecture is a big plus
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
The course material assumes a working knowledge and experience of operating systems, application servers, relational databases and basic systems administration. This class is technical in nature and requires completion of multiple labs with little or no assistance.
- Review of IS architecture and components
- IS Administrator tools
- IS Security
- Creation of basic IS components (document classes, disk families, etc)
- Client application overview (IDM desktop, web desktop, capture, etc)
- Managing system components (startup, shutdown, and basic monitoring)
- Basic system wellness (logs, databases, etc)
- Basic best-practices overview
- Add-on components and tools