Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides a review of the capabilities provided in the Content Java API and hands-on experience with basic development in this environment. Students will learn the basic Content Manager development environment, best practices, and complete labs containing basic Content Manager related development tasks.
-Basic operating system administration skills (how to check logs, troubleshoot errors etc)-Basic database scripting knowledge-Experience working with computers and Networks-Experience with Active Directory or LDAP applications-Familiarity with IBM FileNet P8 architecture-Experience in Java development
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This is a technical course designed for experienced java developers with some level of experience or familiarity with FileNet P8. This course is also useful for technical designers or analysts wishing to understand the capabilities of BPM, though non-developers will struggle with the advanced nature of the lab materials.
- Review of basic CM tools and structures in P8
- Review CM related objects and Object Store structures
- Review the CM API
- CM development best-practices
- Development Labs
- Create a session
- Work with documents and versioning
- Work with document properties and annotations
- Work with object security
- Executing Searches and locating objects
- Work with custom objects
- Work with Folders