Loading Course Schedule...
This workshop teaches experienced business analysts and administrators the skills required to design, implement and maintain the Records Management system using IBM FileNet 4.0 Records Manager as a part of the FileNet P8 4.0 enterprise solution. This workshop prepares business analysts to design a Records Management system that meets compliance requirements. This workshop prepares administrators and business analysts to configure and maintain the Records Management system to comply with the company Records Management policies.
-Basic operating system administration skills -Must have attended the FileNet P8 4.0 Administration workshop prior to attending this workshop-Experience working with computers and Networks
4 Days/Lecture & Lab & ½
The workshop material assumes experience in the enterprise solution design using FileNet P8 Platform. A working knowledge of P8 4.0 platform architecture and ECM concepts is assumed for this workshop. The audience for this workshop should be technical in nature.
- First glance at the Records Manager
- Records Management concepts including but not limited to Records and Links objects and classes, File Plans, Declaration methods, Holds, and Disposition
- Designing Records Management system based on compliance requirements and enterprise records management policies
- Configuring Records Management system for Records Declaration and Records Administration
- Understanding security model and classified records
- Best Practices for automating Records Management system
- Advanced Records Searches and Audit
- Maintaining and troubleshooting Records Management system administrative tasks