Loading Course Schedule...
This course teaches experienced business analysts the skills required to design process analysis and metrics gathering, and to optimize BPM processes using process simulator.
-Basic operating system administration skills-Must have attended the FileNet BPM Design course prior to attending this course-Experience working with computers and Networks-Familiarity with IBM FileNet P8 architecture is a big plus
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The course material assumes experience in business process modeling and design using FileNet BPM. A working knowledge of P8 BPM tools is assumed for this course. The audience for this course should be technical in nature.
- Review BPM, PS, and PA architecture and components
- Optimizing business processes implemented on FileNet PA/PS
- Using PA for analyzing process metrics
- Executing and analyzing process simulations
- Creation of basic process metrics reports using PA
- Modeling process simulations using PS