Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides experienced java programmers with the skills required to begin making use of the FileNet P8 4.x Web Application Toolkit (WAT). This course reviews the capabilities of WAT as well as providing hands-on lab exercises utilizing WAT for basic customization tasks. This course is also useful for technical design and analysis resources.
-Intermediate Java experience and knowledge-Basic JSP development experience-Experience working with XML-An intermediate understanding of P8 components and architecture-Previous successful completion of a P8 administration course for CM and BPM
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
The course material assumes a working knowledge and experience of operating systems, application servers, relational databases and basic systems administration. This class is technical in nature and requires completion of multiple labs with little or no assistance.
- Overview of WAT, its capabilities and best-practices
- Creation of interface modules
- Creation of data providers
- Model View Controller & working with controllers
- FileNet Workplace customizations
- Creating custom step processors
- Creating custom web applications
- The integration servlet
- Web portals through configuration or customization
- Data structures, state implementations and localization