This course is targeted for students who need a tool for creating powerful, compelling, and highly interactive digital content for the Web. The premise of the hands-on approach is to get you up-to-speed quickly with Flash CS3 while actively working through the lessons.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
3-5 Days/lLecture & Lab
This course is targeted to beginning-level and intermediate-level Web designers and Web developers.
- Getting Started
- Understanding the Interface
- Using the Drawing and Color Tools
- Animating in Flash
- Shape Tweening
- Creating Symbols and Instances
- Filters and Blend Modes
- Motion Tweening and Timeline Effects
- Working with Bitmaps
- Movie Clips
- ActionScript Basics
- Working with Text
- Components and Forms What Are Components?
- Putting It All Together