In this two-day class, you will learn the fundamentals of using FortiManager for centralized network administration of many FortiGate devices. In interactive labs, you will explore deployment strategies, which include single or multiple ADOMs, device registration, policy packages, shared objects, installing configuration changes, provisioning FortiManager as a local FortiGuard distribution server, and troubleshooting the features that are critical to day-to-day use after you deploy FortiManager.
Students should have:
- Knowledge of firewall concepts in an IPv4 network
- Familiarity with all topics in FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure (FortiGate I and FortiGate II or equivalent)
- Basic understanding of network management systems.
This course is intended for anyone who is responsible for the day-to-day management of FortiGate security policies using the FortiManager platform.
- Introduction and Initial Configuration
- Administration and Management
- Device Registration
- Device-Level Configuration and Installation
- Policy and Objects
- SD-WAN and Security Fabric
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Additional Configuration