Loading Course Schedule...
This is an ISTQB certification in software testing for the US. In this course you will study all of the basic aspects of software testing and QA, including a comprehensive overview of tasks, methods, and techniques for effectively testing software. This course prepares you for the ISTQB Foundation Level exam. Passing the exam will grant you an ISTQB CTFL certification.
- Basic working knowledge of IT is a requirement for this course.
- Prior to attending class please download and review the following document: Foundation Level Syllabus
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The target audience for this course includes:
- Software testers (both technical and user acceptance testers)
- Test analysts
- Test engineers
- Test consultants
- Software developers
- Managers including test managers, project managers, quality managers
- Fundamentals of Testing
- Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Static Testing
- Test Techniques
- Test Management
- Tool Support for Testing