In tool-based leadership training, the emphasis is on how to use different tools when facing different situations, such as conflict, planning, and establishing motivation. This training outlines the tool as well as the appropriate corresponding tool and intervention. Building on the Principles of Leadership framework, the goal of this content is to share new, helpful tools for emerging managers and leaders in a production environment.
Before taking this course, students should take ProTech's Principles of Leadership and Supervision.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- What does tools-based training mean
- The variety of proven tools
- Team Settings and Team Leadership Tools
- Performance "Over and Above"
- Leading by Example
- Delivering what is Promised
- Taking Action
- Identifying the Leadership Challenge