Making presentations is a critical management skill, but one people most often fear. Students will learn how to prepare for and deliver powerful presentations. The critical elements of effectively getting a point across to others are always the same: understanding your message, preparation, adapting to your audience, and keeping people involved and interested. Students will leave this session with key concepts of how adults process information, and be able to use these concepts for more effective presentations.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 1/2 Days
This course is designed for managers and team members.
- Organize Information Appropriately
- Achieve Audience Involvement
- Use Specific Techniques for Increased Effectiveness
- Present With Confidence and Competence
- Practice Before Any Presentation