Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop simple Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Framework applications. The course shows students how easy it is to develop applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and .NET Framework version 2.0. The course focuses on the comparison between performing a task in Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET, including code samples, integrated development environment IDE issues, deployment options, and language structures.Students who complete this training should feel confident when developing their first simple .NET Framework application.
Students must have at least 2-3 years' development experience with Visual Basic 6.0.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Application Developers, Developers with 3 years of experience in using Visual Basic 6.0, Full-time developers and corporate or ISV developers who have been using Visual Basic 6.0 to develop business applications.
- Building Solutions Using the Visual Studio 2005 IDE
- Introduction to Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Architecture
- Writing Basic Code in Visual Basic 2005
- Working with Classes and Objects in Visual Basic 2005
- Deploying Microsoft .NET Framework Applications