Learn the value of Google Cloud Platform. This one-day instructor-led class provides an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, you will learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
Before taking this course, students should have familiarity with application development, Linux operating systems, systems operations, and data analytics/machine.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for:
- Solutions developers getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Solution architects getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Systems operations professionals getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Solution architects planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud Platform
- Executives and business decision-makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud Platform to address their business needs
- Purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Interact with Google Cloud Platform services
- Ways in which customers use Google Cloud Platform
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud Platform: Google App Engine, Google Container Engine, and Google Compute Engine
- Choose among and use Google Cloud Platform storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Use BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics