Loading Course Schedule...
This course is the second of two courses that prepare system administrators to successfully administer HP-UX servers in a networked environment. Successful completion of HP-UX System and Network Administration I and II will help students prepare for the HP-UX Certified System Administrator (CSA) technical certification exam. The 5-day course is 50 percent lecture and 50 percent lab.
HP-UX System and network administration I (H3064S) or equivalent experience
5 Days Lecture/Lab
System and network administrators who maintain and configure system resources, control access to resources, and establish procedures
- Configure HP-UX TCP/IP connectivity
- Configure HP-UX static and default routes
- Configure custom HP-UX startup and shutdown scripts
- Configure NFS and AutoFS servers and clients
- Configure DNS servers and resolver clients
- Configure telnet, ftp, remsh, rlogin, bootp, tftp, and other inetd services
- Configure NTP servers and clients
- Configure SSH servers and clients
- Configure LDAP servers and clients
- Configure an SD-UX depot server